AWT 20700 4200 mAH 40A 3.7V battery is the latest battery to revolutionise the vaping industry and is the first custom designed electronic cigarette 20700 battery.
Many experts in the industry are calling this the game changer.
Made for demanding vaping devices this battery delivers 40 amps of power while maintaining a solid 4200mAh of capacity, all in a size that is only slightly larger than a standard 18650.
Dimensions: 67mm (L) x 23mm (D)
Nominal Capacity: 4200mAh
Nominal Voltage: 3.7V
Continuous Discharge Current: 40A
Discharge Voltage: 2.5V
Safe chemistry LiMN means reduced risk of venting with flame or explosion.
Due to the safety inherent in IMR safe chemistry batteries there is no protection circuitry added or built in.
This provides a slightly shorter battery length to enable a good fit in most mods.
To ensure longevity, it is not recommended to allow the battery to discharge below 2.5V.
- Additional battery manufacturer and battery industry association warnings for using lithium-ion batteries in e-cigarette or vaping devices can be viewed here: Be-CigaretteSafe.org
- BATTERY IS ONLY FOR USE IN PROTECTED BATTERY PACKS
- ONLY ASSEMBLE A BATTERY PACK IF YOU ARE COMPETENT IN DOING SO
- DO NOT STORE BATTERY/CELL LOOSE OR IN A POCKET, PURSE, ETC. ALWAYS USE A PROTECTIVE CASE OR BOX FOR STORAGE AND TRANSPORT
- WHEN NOT IN USE, ALWAYS STORE LITHIUM ION BATTERIES IN THE PROTECTIVE CASE/BOX IN WHICH BATTERIES WERE DELIVERED
- Misusing or mishandling lithium ion batteries can pose a SERIOUS RISK of PERSONAL INJURY, PROPERTY DAMAGE, OR DEATH
- BATTERIES MAY EXPLODE, BURN, OR CAUSE A FIRE IF MISUSED OR MISHANDLED
- Usage of batteries is AT YOUR OWN RISK!
- ONLY use with proper protection circuitry
- DO NOT short circuit intentionally or unintentionally
- KEEP AWAY from metal/conductive objects to prevent short circuiting
- DO NOT use if PVC wrapper or terminal insulator is damaged or torn
- DO NOT use if battery is damaged in any way
- DO NOT over-charge or charge above the maximum voltage rating
- DO NOT over-discharge or exceed the continuous discharge rating
- DO NOT modify, disassemble, puncture, cut, crush, or incinerate
- DO NOT expose to liquids or high temperatures
- DO NOT solder onto battery, spot weld only
- DO NOT use force to install or install in reverse/backwards
- ONLY use within manufacturer’s specification
- KEEP AWAY from pets and children
- ALWAYS charge in or on a fire-proof surface and never leave batteries charging unattended
- ONLY use a smart charger designed for this specific type of battery
- DO NOT mix and match brands and models, old and new, used and unused batteries
- STOP immediately if while charging/storing/using the battery it emits an unusual smell, feels hot, changes color or shape, or appears abnormal in any way
- It is your responsibility to determine that your charger or device is functioning properly
- If exposed to battery electrolyte, flush with water immediately and/or immediately contact a physician or emergency services
- DO NOT throw away in trash; contact your local jurisdiction for proper recycling or disposal
- Resellers MUST forward ALL warnings to ALL customers for their reference and safety